<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8756924?origin\x3dhttp://-xiiaopiinkk-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
melody


Sunday, May 20, 2007


I had a happy weekend with "him" and of course my lovely bunch of friends. (^_^) Although alot of incomplete tasks keep running in my head. Gobal Supply Chain Management ICA 1 on Monday and I have not really start revising yet... Effective Report Writing ICA 1 report is due on Tuesday... NAPFA is on 1 June 2007 and I have yet to start training myself and get myself prepare... Alot tutorials not done yet... Argh!~ How come going back school seems more troubled huhs? Haas... Human are never gonna be satisfied with what they have de. I am just another human. *LoLx*

It's been months that we actually went out together with our bunch of lovely friends. Everything seems so real and near yet in fact it is so far away from me. I must admit that going out with "him" this weekend had make me cherish time spent with "him" even more. I miss the good old days... *gRuMpHs* How come after going out with "him" already, yet I still feel so lost and empty? I don't understand why I am feeling this way nehz. I saw "him" play pool... Saw "him" joke around with friends... Allow "him" send me home... Played arcade games together with "him". Sat by "his" side and watch "him" play games... Walked closely beside "him"... Allow "him" to protect me from toopid cockroaches... But yet I still miss badly seeing "him" play pool... Miss seeing "him" joke around with friends... Miss "him" sending me home... Miss playing arcade games with "him". Miss sitting by "his" side and watch "him" play games... Miss walking closely beside "him"... Miss "him" protecting me from toopid cockroaches... Simply just miss everything of the past. OMG!~ Am I really alright? I am starting to doubt myself already. *cOnFuSeD* But past is past. It can't be the present nor the future. Am I right?

Through "his" care and concern for "her", "his" actions towards "her" and words that came out of "his" mouth, I know "he" have got feelings for "her". Maybe not to hurt me, "he" choose to keep quiet about it. 如果两个人都有彼此在对方的心里面的话就应该好好地把握。为什么要因为彼此的性格不和或其他的原因,而让彼此都爱着对方的人不能在一起呢?Should I be contented with what "he" had given me this weekend and not ask for anything else? Am I able to leave "him" now? Will I regret walking away from "him"? Will he" ask me to stay? I wish "he" would... *sObX*

I have no better choice but just try to numb myself and cover the pain I feel by simply ignoring the fact. I can't find any other way to make myself feel better yet. But probably I will find another better way one day. *sMiLe* I am feeling real toopid nehz. I don't know what to do to make myself feel better now. I only know that living in a sweet "dream" like this... Can I choose not wake up so that everything will remain the same? The answer is NO!~ Because a dream is just a dream and eventually I still have to wake up and face the reality.


3:43 PM



~* MOI DESTINY *~

Photobucket

* i RoCk tHe PrInCeSsY wOrLd *

-`HuI sIaN a.K.a HaZeL
-`23 GoInG oN To 24...
-`28 AuGuSt 1987
-`LoNg BrOWn HaIr
-`hAvE 2 DiMpLeS
-`BrOwN eYeS
-`LoVeS hEr BoYf dEeP dEeP
-`bLuR bLuR
-`FoRgEtFuL
-`cHuBbY
-`sOmEtImEs KinDa tOoPiD
-`tOoT tOoT~~
-`EmOtIoNaL
-`LaZy bUm
-`pLaYfuL
-`eAsY-GoInG
-`FrIeNdLy ( I GuEsS.. )
-`tImId
-`sHoRt ( OnLy 158cM neHz.. )
-`cRaPpEr ( LuRvEs tO CrAp aLoT nOnSeNsEs )
-`GuLLibLe

* [[__ shhe wishh uponn thhee starrs... `-//*

-`PaSs aLL ExAmS, TeStS & aSsIgNmEnTs.
-`ObTaIn a bAcHeLoR DeGrEe iN BuSiNeSs MaNaGeMeNt bY yEaR 2012.
-`Be aIr-StEwArDeSs oF aN aIrLiNe.
-`EvErYtHiNg aBoUt SaNrIo'S My MeLoDy.
-`PrEcIoUs MoMeNtS LiMiTeD eDiTiOn FiGuRiNeS WhIcH CoSt $599.
-`Go aNy rEsTauRaNtS LoCatEd aT DeMpSeY HiLL tO EaT aNd ReLaX.
-`Go On a CrUisE tRiP wiTh BoYf.
-`Go EuRoPe fOr ShOpPInG SpReE.
-`Go PaRiS fOr ShOpPiNg SpReE.
-`Go ToKoYo fOr ShOpPInG SpReE.
-`Go HoKkAiDo fOr ShOpPiNg SpReE.
-`Go OsAkA fOr ShOpPInG SpReE.
-`Go KoReA fOr ShOpPInG SpReE.
-`Go FoR HoLiDaY iN sWiTzErLaNd.
-`Go FoR HoLiDaY AnD SnOrKeLiNg aT ReDaNg BeAcH.
-`Go FoR HoLiDaY aT BoRa BoRa BeAcH.
-`tRaVeL aRoUnD ThE wOrLd.
-`ReMoVe BrAcEs aNd WeLcOmE sTrAiGhT TeEtH..
-`GoLd CoLoUr's DKNY LaDiEs WaTcH NY4831 - WW wHiCh CoSt $309.
-`LV's HaMpStEaD MM WhIcH CoSt $2000.
-`A mEmOrAbLe 21St bIrThDaY CeLeBrAtIoN
-`PeRm HeR HaIr.
-`A PrOpEr PaIr Of SpOrTs ShOeS.
-`BaDmInToN RaCkEt.
-`PuMa LiMe GrEeN JaCkEt wHiCh coSt $79
-`PaNaSoNiC 10-iN-1 hAiR sTyLiNg SeT WhIcH cOsT $69.90.
-`AdIdAs wAtCh - TrEfOiL II wHicH CoSt $165.
-`Go S.H.E PeRfEcT 3 cOnCeRt 2007.
-`Go ShOw On StAgE SinGaPoRe 2007 cOnCeRt.
-`PiNk VAIO LaPtOp.
-`BuRbErRy bAg wItH wRiStLeT wHiCh CoSt $850.
-`SoNy T90 CaMeRa WhIcH cOsT $549.
-`PiNk FuJiFiLm InStAx MiNi 7 CaMeRa WhIcH cOsT $119.
-`aPpLe 16GB IpOd ToUcH wHiCh CoSt $498.
-`RiDe iN SiNgaPoRe fLyErS.
-`EvErLaStInG RoSeS.
-`SnOrKeLiNg aT PhI PhI IsLaNd.
-`Go StAr-gAzInG aT MoUnT fAbEr.
-`Go FoR HoLiDaY aT BiNtAn BeAcH WiTh DeAr DeAr.
-`Go TaIwAn FoR ShOpPiNg SpReE.
-`Go HoNg KoNg FoR ShOPpInG SpReE.
-`Go BaNgKoK fOr ShOpPInG SpReE


- You ask me if I really love you...
the answer lies in you *

~* tweety birdz *~


~* hEaRt TuU HeArT TaLk *~




~* LiStEn tO MoI BeAt *~


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com